I keep track of all of my goals and look at them daily. At the bottom of my goal sheet, I have the following reminders and hints taken from Tony Robbins, Brian Tracy, Steven Cox, and others. Sometimes, I'll be reading them and one will jump out at me, and be just the thing I need to press a little harder and find a way to hit my goals.
- Practice crtainty in the face of fear
- Develop the habit of focusing on what's right instead of what's wrong. Be positive about finding a solution.
- Commit to seven straight days of only positive, good thoughts. Do not allow myself to hold a negative thought.
- Decide to be curious instead of judgmental
- Find something to appreciate in every challenge. Respect and use the pain to my benefit.
- If I commit to continuous improvement, then each day and week and month gets better and better.
- Decide not to be perfect. Just commit to doing better.
- Develop my faith. As I believe, so it is created.
- Information * Focus = My Reality. Change what I focus on and change the quality of information, and I change my reality
- "You never know what's possible until you attempt the impossible"
- The more clear I can be on exactly what I want, the better I can find the people and information that will help me get there
- A dream, coupled with an unrelenting will to attain it, is a reality with an eminent bearing. It simply will happen.